Wednesday, May 23, 2012

HTWD Picks of the Week: Crowne Plaza Invitational

 VS

JJ: Yo, I'm falling behind again right as I was gaining some momentum. This is not how I planned my comeback in this race. Just for that, I need to pull out the big guns. I'm taking Rickie Fowler here. The hottest golfer in the planet right now needs to come through for me with a win so I can start my comeback again. Hopefully the orange phenom has what it takes to come off of a great finish at THE PLAYERS and grab his second PGA Tour win.

Bernardo: For Colonial I’m going with Zach Johnson. Johnson is playing well and should able to put together a solid week. Besides all the great golf going on Tour, Johnson has been racking up his earnings with some consistent finishes. To add to the list of achievements, Johnson is a previous champ at Colonial. It would also be sweet if Johnson can continue the trend of American golfers winning on the PGA Tour, making it six in a row.

Recap: Bernardo's run continues, and Adam Scott misses the cut for JJ and hands Bernardo a free point.

Already used: 
JJ: Jonathan Byrd, Keegan Bradley, Bryce Molder, Ryan Moore, Brandt Snedeker, Phil Mickelson, K.J. Choi, Martin Kaymer, Lee Westwood, Charl Schwartzel, Nick Watney, Bubba Watson, Johnson Wagner, Hunter Mahan, Aaron Baddeley, Matt Kuchar, Luke Donald, Rory McIlroy, Adam Scott


Bernardo: Martin Laird, K.J. Choi, Bill Haas, Ben Crane, Matt Kuchar, Dustin Johnson, Aaron Baddeley, Luke Donald, Rory McIlroy, Tiger Woods, Brandt Snedeker, Webb Simpson, Phil Mickelson, Adam Scott, Jim Furyk, Bud Cauley, Bubba Watson, Hunter Mahan, Keegan Bradley


Make sure to “like” our Facebook page! Either by going to the page itself (fb.com/hacktillwedie) or clicking on the “like” button on the right side of our home page.
Also don’t forget to follow us on twitter: @HTWDsports
Getty Images

No comments:

Post a Comment