Monday, April 1, 2013

MLB: Opening Day

Today is April Fools day. A day I despise and could really do without. There's nothing that could really every get me excited about today, unless...

it's Opening Day for the MLB, like it is this year! Since these two events are going down on the same day, I have reason to be excited, and many of you baseball fans should be too. Since we have 12 games  (click link here to see them all) going on today, there isn't an excuse to not watch some baseball alllll dayyy longgg.

Personally, I'm a Yankees fan, so I'll be watching them (hopefully) take down the Red Sox in about 90 minutes to start off the season 1-0. My Yankees have a lot of problems right now and didn't make the normal moves in Free Agency like we're used to seeing, so it will be interesting to see how this line up and pitching rotation holds up. It will also be weird to not see Derek Jeter starting on Opening Day because of his ankle. Nonetheless, I'm still very pumped to get things going today.

What baseball team do you support? Who do you think is going to win it all this year? If I'm being unbiased, I think the Angels will take it all this year. Lets us know your opinion in the comments!

Photo via examiner

No comments:

Post a Comment