Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Join the Team!

Photo via the thehippietriathlete

As you guys may or may not know, the amount of blogging I've been doing in 2014 has been pretty pathetic. Simply put, I haven't had much time to write as much as I'd like, and that bothers me. I have so many things I'd like to write about, but so little time to do so.

That's where you guys come in.

I'm looking for a few more people who are willing to blog/write with me on here. I feel that if we get enough of a team going, this site can continue to grow. Unfortunately, I'm a broke college student, so I won't be able to pay anyone, but I will give you the ability to write on here to gain some valuable experience in sports journalism.

If you are interested in writing with me on this blog, then feel free to contact me. You can either: send me an e-mail (jjsanchez92@yahoo.com), tweet/DM my personal account (@JJSanchez92), or tweet/DM our twitter account (@HTWDSports).

Hope to see some of you join the blog. Together, we can improve our writing skills and hopefully get some more experience in the sports media world!!!

- J.J.

No comments:

Post a Comment