Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Pick of the Week: Travelers Championship


Hellloooo everyone, and welcome to this week's edition of Pick of the week. After last week's impressive win by Rory McIlroy at Congressional for the U.S. Open, we head to Hartford, Connecticut for the Travelers Championship. We have a pretty stacked field here, with Americans Bubba Watson and Hunter Mahan leading the efforts. Last week, I narrowly lost to fellow blogger Bernardo, as his pick of Lee Westwood slightly had the edge over my selection of Matt Kuchar. So, this week, I want to tie it up again, and with that said I will choose long hitter Bubba for this tourney. The guy hits is super long, has a great short game touch, and has a good sense of fashion. He reminds me of a John Daly, but without the legal problems. I will be rooting for Bubba to tear up this nice little Connecticut layout in good old Bubba fashion.

No comments:

Post a Comment