Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Pick of the Week: John Deere Classic


Helllooooo everyone, and welcome to yet another edition of Pick of the Week, presented to you by the bloggers from Hack Till We Die. Last week, my pick of Nick Watney served me very well, as he went on to win Tiger's event, the AT&T National, at Aronimik Country Club. That win gets me closer and closer to Bernardo G. in our year long race. For this week, I'm going with fellow American Jonathan Byrd. The veteran has a win this year already, has had some other top 10s, and is overall very consistent. The gloveless player has actually won this event in 2007 and, in 7 starts year, has 24 of his 28 rounds under par. So the guy loves this event, and I really like him as my pick this week. Based on his form this year and his form at this event, expect him to contend on the leaderboard on Sunday, and get me on par with Bernardo.

Already used- Phil Mickelson, Geoff Ogilvy, Rickie Fowler, Aaron Baddeley, Hunter Mahan, Ricky Barnes, Luke Donald, Justin Rose, Anthony Kim, Adam Scott, Jason Day, Steve Stricker, Lee Westwood, Matt Kuchar, Bubba Watson, Nick Watney

No comments:

Post a Comment