Monday, January 6, 2014

the return.



Welcome back, everybody. And to new readers: welcome to this site for the first time!

First off, I'd like to apologize for leaving on an unannounced hiatus since the PGA Championship. Priorities got shuffled around, and next thing you know, it's mid-December and I hadn't written a blog post in months. I feel bad for not being as committed to this as I was before, but after such a long break (and prioritizing), I'm ready to get back to blogging!

I'll admit that I'm not 100% sure how organized and consistent my blog will be this year. But, I can admit that I'm going to do my best to give you at least 1 blog post every day. I'm a fan of constant content, so I feel that 1 post per day is the least I could do.

That's where things might get tricky. I'm not sure how "organized" my posts will be. I haven't decided yet on whether I'm going to be like Grace Helbig and have certain topics on certain days, or if I'm going to be on a more random route, where I'd have more freedom in my topic each day. I'll probably start off with the later, then eventually make a decision and roll with it.

I do know how this week will go down though. Looking back on our previous posts, I noticed that I never really introduced myself to you guys (the readers). So, to fix that, tomorrow (Tuesday) you can expect a little About Me post, where you can learn a little bit more about the person that is going to write the stuff that you might/might not read. Then, on Wednesday, you'll be treated to a new little change (can't give it away just yet). Thursday, we'll give you an About HTWD post, and Friday will also be another special little event.

Until then, I'll catch you guys later. It was really fun to write this, and I hope you all will enjoy what we have to say about sports in 2014.

Stay tuned!

- J.J. Sanchez

No comments:

Post a Comment